6 Posts

Archipelago» Forums » General

Subject: Posting a video playthrough rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus Spinner
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I'm a really Archipelago fan, but don't have many people to play it with. I have watched all english playthrough videos on the internet and loved them. I hope if there is a group that will make a playthrough of this game in full lenght and post maybe here or on youtube. I'm just curious to see how many people play this game and which tactics people use in this game. Please if you have the time and can record a video you playing this game post it here or give me link to where I can watch this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Woody
United States
Pottsboro
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm trying to reform though.
badge
On the restless road to nowhere, there's no certain peace it seems.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shut Up And Sit Down has a play through video with the War And Peace expansion on their site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HEEREN Xavier
Belgium
Liège
Lièe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MarcusSpinner wrote:
I'm a really Archipelago fan, but don't have many people to play it with. I have watched all english playthrough videos on the internet and loved them. I hope if there is a group that will make a playthrough of this game in full lenght and post maybe here or on youtube. I'm just curious to see how many people play this game and which tactics people use in this game. Please if you have the time and can record a video you playing this game post it here or give me link to where I can watch this!

where do you live in Netherlands ? If near Liege -Belgium , we could play together ...

mp me in this case ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cardboard-Nose
Germany
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phogg wrote:
Shut Up And Sit Down has a play through video with the War And Peace expansion on their site.

This one is quite funny, but also ridden with rules goof-ups, so it's not the perfect source of strategy inspiration

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Spinner
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Link please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cardboard-Nose
Germany
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://vimeo.com/103251111

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.