Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to "reduce" the rulebook to a more handy format.
But no matter what i use to have the text (esport as html, import in google drive, open it with Coreldraw, just copy/paste...) i always end with lines with garbled text:
as example, this part

becomes

You’ll need:
» Companies of mobile frames.
» Terrain.
» A ruler.
» ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
yellow and green.
» ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
» ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

There's anyone able to fix it so i can copy the text?

Please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe there's something wrong with your PDF. I copied the same text from page 57 of the rules (which by the way is ridiculous, 56 pages of just fluff to start the game), and here's what it looks like for me:
Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack page 57 wrote:
You’ll need:
»»Companies of mobile frames.
»»Terrain.
»»A ruler.
»»Many 6-sided dice, in white, blue, red,
yellow and green.
»»A few 8-sided dice, in red and green.
»»A distinctive 12- or 20-sided die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:
Maybe there's something wrong with your PDF. I copied the same text from page 57 of the rules (which by the way is ridiculous, 56 pages of just fluff to start the game), and here's what it looks like for me:
Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack page 57 wrote:
You’ll need:
»»Companies of mobile frames.
»»Terrain.
»»A ruler.
»»Many 6-sided dice, in white, blue, red,
yellow and green.
»»A few 8-sided dice, in red and green.
»»A distinctive 12- or 20-sided die.

That's weird. I downloaded the PDF from home now and i get the same wrong result.
So, or your PDF is "right" and the one on the site is corrupt, or both my PCs (office and home) lacks something that allows a correct ... text handling.

Would you like to share your PDF, if it was not downloaded yesterday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
My version of the PDF was created 2013-01-01. Could it be that you don't have some of the embedded fonts on your PC, and therefore it cannot understand the text when you copy, and paste it?

I'm not comfortable sharing my PDF, but I would recommend that you contact designer Joshua A.C. Newman if you cannot solve it any other way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Bull
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this help? MFZ Condensed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.