badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I guess it was at ORIGINS I picked up a copy
of a brown covered X Terrain Rules booklet of
9 pages. It is noted as version 1.0 on inside
cover page 1.

Is this the most recent iteration of the
X Terrain rules?

Are there any additions or subtractions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, that's the one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Johnny hastily dug a foxhole, careful not to damage the sticky bomb detonator. The tank rumbled nearer. Fear of being crushed or spotted consumed him; yet seconds later, he deftly slapped the bomb onto a greasy gear and spun for cover, snap-firing...
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this X-terrain booklet going to be made available, sent out or a PDF of this going to be posted in the files section here on BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gunder
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
If it's okay with LBG to host a copy here, I can have good scans made and add the file.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's out, it needs to be available gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Johnny hastily dug a foxhole, careful not to damage the sticky bomb detonator. The tank rumbled nearer. Fear of being crushed or spotted consumed him; yet seconds later, he deftly slapped the bomb onto a greasy gear and spun for cover, snap-firing...
mbmbmbmbmb
Did I miss a thread or some quiet mention of this somewhere? This is a big deal that deserves fanfare and high fives.

Just discovering this now after waiting literally for years to have official X-terrain rules completed and available. wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me see what I can rustle up. I thought everyone had these. Searching...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the link:

https://www.lostbattaliongames.com/t-XTerrainRules1.0.aspx

You may need to log in to access it. At the upper right is a button for the PDF version.

FYI - I'll be reworking these while doing the compendium.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsup Thanks, Jeffrey! With all you are doing, I really hope you're on the payroll.

skippykaos wrote:
With your comment here, is it fair to expect further changes to X-terrain rules in general or only as they pertain to Hell on Wheels expansion material? (Is that what the compendium is intended to be?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
R M Chair General wrote:

skippykaos wrote:
With your comment here, is it fair to expect further changes to X-terrain rules in general or only as they pertain to Hell on Wheels expansion material? (Is that what the compendium is intended to be?)

In general. The compendium will be Sergeants, Urban, and X-Terrain combined. Hell on Wheels may need to be included as well as it also will require updates by the time the compendium is rolled out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
skippykaos wrote:
Here's the link:

https://www.lostbattaliongames.com/t-XTerrainRules1.0.aspx

You may need to log in to access it. At the upper right is a button for the PDF version.

Thanks Jeff...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsup Roger that, Jeff. I think the compendium has a lot of value on its own even without any of the SHOW updates. Thanks a million for your dedication to this. I care more about the compendium than anything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We really need to spell out the rule differences between SMG and SDD. I don't like converting back and forth and using a munge of rules for vehicle crew vs SMG soldiers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maus wrote:
We really need to spell out the rule differences between SMG and SDD. I don't like converting back and forth and using a munge of rules for vehicle crew vs SMG soldiers.

Right. I think separate compendiums are justified.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Maus wrote:

Absolutely, positively agree! +1thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
R M Chair General wrote:
Is this X-terrain booklet going to be made available, sent out or a PDF of this going to be posted in the files section here on BGG?

The rules are on the LBG web site under About Products, Sergeants Overview, and How to Play. Rules for SDD, SMG, and X Terrain are there. All are available as a PDF.

https://www.lostbattaliongames.com/c-403-How-to-Play.aspx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.