Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Z
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Scenario 1, round 2, Brute. Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing, but that was a good learning experience. We'll try it again later this week.

Brute & Spellweaver, Level 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Holland
United States
Batavia
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know that you can lose a card from your hand to negate ALL damage, right? You can also choose to lose 2 cards from your discard pile instead for the same effect. You would have had to get hit like 10-12 times , all for really big damage to die by the second round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berg
Germany
BaWü
flag msg tools
富士山
badge
Take a closer look
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwazz wrote:
Scenario 1, round 2, Brute. Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing, but that was a good learning experience. We'll try it again later this week.

Likely missed rule: You can throw one card from your hand or two cards from your discard into the lost pile to completely negate any one source of damage. It's actually really hard to die that early in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Z
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Ah, I did miss that rule. It was still death by a thousand cuts (or 6 as the case may be).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A P
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
mb
Schwazz wrote:

Let me guess, you charged in with the Brute expecting him to tank all the baddies? I made that same mistake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Melric wrote:
Schwazz wrote:

Let me guess, you charged in with the Brute expecting him to tank all the baddies? I made that same mistake.

same here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Z
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I totally did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.