Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Cross
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Admiral Apollo has done it again. He has taken the helm of this good looking game and has made it a great looking game! One of the few negative criticisms during the KS campaign was how the ship minis looks a bit "cartoony" and did not feel right next to the amazing artwork of the ship cards. Well, that is no longer the case. According to the latest update, the ship models went into dry dock and have been refitted. Feast your eyes on the gorgeous new plastic eye candy:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/776566830/british-vs-pi...

Check out the detail on the sails and those bases! Beautiful and well done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the new ships! Way better than the original ones. Makes me much happier that I backed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Apollo Weston
United States
SAN LUIS OBISPO
California
flag msg tools
Captain Cross showing off our new ship models! Thanks mate, they have certainly been well received!

-Captain Apollo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Maynard
msg tools
Those models are amazing! I just have no clue how I'm supposed to paint them when they're that small... but I must!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Apollo Weston
United States
SAN LUIS OBISPO
California
flag msg tools
Captain Maynard,

Actually we're making them bigger. Currently we have a 1 inch base, keeping the aspect ratio we're now going to have a 1 and half in base :-) Yes larger = more detail to paint :-)

Captain Apollo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Maynard
msg tools
How does he think of everything? And he listens to all the fans! Folks, I think we should all back away... I think Apollo may be the Anti-Christ! XD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Maynard
msg tools
exocrategames wrote:
Captain Maynard,

Actually we're making them bigger. Currently we have a 1 inch base, keeping the aspect ratio we're now going to have a 1 and half in base :-) Yes larger = more detail to paint :-)

Captain Apollo

So does this mean that the boards will be 12'' by 12'', or will they simply have less hexes on each now?

-Lieutenant Maynard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.