Hide
3 Posts

Day of the Chariot: Kadesh» Forums » General

Subject: Egyptian heavy infantry rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leigh aird
msg tools
I know this sounds silly but I loved the command mag game , and finally got this re-issue out tonight...and I cant find the Egyptian axe iconed heavy infantry counters...and I cant find anyone mentioning it so I must be blind but we rechecked and I have no idea why I cant find them thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Nunez
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The designer may have reclassified troops between the two versions based on subsequent research but there is at least one axe wielding 11-12-5-4 heavy infantry unit in the Egyptian Marine Division. If you have an intact countersheet, it's on Kadesh sheet 1, the right half, row 4, position 9.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh aird
msg tools
Thanks Andy....yep Saw the marine heavy infantry
I was going to use the regular foot as it was but counters all good
I actually just finished setting the game up for tonight
I got mixed up as I definetly would have had lots of heavy infantry counters on the Egyptian side and very very little heavy on the Hittite side...it was when I realised the blue were Hittite and brown were the Egyptians that got me scratching my head ... It is only a tiny difference anyway , and everyone would have a different order of battle to everyone else lol gee I remember working on a crecy game for ST mag and the main designer was adamant the Genoese crossbow have a very reasonable armour and morale rating, he had em a B and C(A best to E worst), I had em a C and D....AND A few D/D ....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.