Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Hell
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cards "Anomaly" and "Singularity" state respectively, "Destroy all silver fuel cells in play." and "Destroy all bronze fuel cells in play."

Do these mean destroy only your opponent's silver/bronze cells, or all of the cells on the table.

I assume "all" means all, and that's how I've been interpreting it, but this question keeps arising when I play with new people, along with lots of grumbling, so I figured I'd get a ruling from the community or perhaps the designer.

Thanks
Stephen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominik Schwindt
Austria
Elsbethen
Salzburg
flag msg tools
badge
I am just so into Arkham Horror LCG!! Plan on buying the Mansions of Madness at next opportunity!
mbmbmbmbmb

We always played it the "real" all way. That's the price you have to pay, when you hinder the opponent to win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, all means ALL. Best to play when your opponent is heavy in bronze or silver when you are not.

(I swear my copy says "including your own" on the cards.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah B
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
Penfold: Have you got something clever up your sleeve, DM? Dangermouse: Only my arm, Penfold, and that's no cleverer than the rest of me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Artorig wrote:

The p'n'p cards definitely said "including your own", but it might have disappeared from the final version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BookieG wrote:
Artorig wrote:

The p'n'p cards definitely said "including your own", but it might have disappeared from the final version.

I have the full Kickstarter version. My cards read like this:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.