Popular Tags: [View All]
Garfield Cat
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I'm not sure what happens if someone reaches -24 or -20 degrees. Instantly moving from -24 to -22? Or gain 1 heat production? I can't find anything in the rules that explains this in detail. Or I missed it.

And where the heck are the placing boni explained? I can only imagine that you increase your resource production. But what happens if you place a tile on the map that has this card symbol? Drawing a card for free?

I am blind or is the manual just crappy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
????
mbmbmbmbmb
Your heat production goes up one step
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your nose freezes off
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GarfieldKlon wrote:
Hi

I'm not sure what happens if someone reaches -24 or -20 degrees. Instantly moving from -24 to -22? Or gain 1 heat production? I can't find anything in the rules that explains this in detail. Or I missed it.

The brown box around the heat marker means that your heat production goes up by one step.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Cooper
msg tools
mbmbmb
spartax wrote:
The brown box around the heat marker means that your heat production goes up by one step.

Correct.

Also, map placement bonuses are always resource cubes, never production. The card symbols indicate draw one or two cards, and keep them for free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Nabedian
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
All out of bubblegum
mbmbmbmbmb
GarfieldKlon wrote:
Hi
I can't find anything in the rules that explains this in detail. Or I missed it.

GarfieldKlon wrote:

And where the heck are the placing boni explained? I can only imagine that you increase your resource production. But what happens if you place a tile on the map that has this card symbol? Drawing a card for free?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garfield Cat
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx :-)

And if I increase the o2 to 8% I can also increase the temp by one? And I get two terraforming points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Cooper
msg tools
mbmbmb
GarfieldKlon wrote:
Thx :-)

And if I increase the o2 to 8% I can also increase the temp by one? And I get two terraforming points?

Correct.

(Unless the temperature is already maximum - then it cannot increase, and so you do not get a second increase in terraform rating)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darcy Dueck
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GarfieldKlon wrote:

You are blind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.