Subject: super survivors and false messengers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cori Chan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what these two promo can be, when they are selling $40 and $60.
I am getting core games and all old&new expensions already.
But not quite sure about these 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No one knows anything for sure. As others will point out, the false messenger models were available in the first kickstarter with planned scenarios specific to them. However, the scenarios never made it past beta phase before development on them stopped dead. So it seems as though Poots is revisiting them and may develop scenarios he's happier with this time around. The super survivors are new. So no one knows anything about them beyond what you've already read on the kickstarter page.

At this point, you're pretty much pledging for those if you like the models. Because there is no guarantee the scenarios will materialize, or, if they do, that they will be fun to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, apparently feedback was such that they went back to the drawing board.

And agreed, only get them if you like the minis. So far, promo content has been minimal return compared to regular expansions, assuming you get anything at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cori Chan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
have decided to add Super Survivors, as I like the Dung Beetle Knight that I bought its (and the ball) pinup as well. really wanna try that KD:Z (Kingdom Death: dragonball Z mode)

As for false messengers, I would like to wait for more informations, and see if I can add it back before wave 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cori226 wrote:
have decided to add Super Survivors, as I like the Dung Beetle Knight that I bought its (and the ball) pinup as well. really wanna try that KD:Z (Kingdom Death: dragonball Z mode)

As for false messengers, I would like to wait for more informations, and see if I can add it back before wave 3.

He might not allow that though. That's why I'm to struggling to add some more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.