Popular Tags: [View All]
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently fixed my deck and now am enjoying sitting outdoors. I tried to play One Deck Dungeon but the cards began to curl in the sun. I'm looking for a solo game with dice and or tiles that can stand up to the elements of sun and wind. I did look up some solo dominoes rules but I'm wondering if BGGers have some (better) fun ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Capozzi
United States
Andover
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
“Here’s to long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold beer — and another one!”
mbmbmbmbmb
Austerity is a print and play game that uses only some cubes and a cup. You would just need to weight the corners of the board down. I would do that with beer bottles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engelmann
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Congress of Gamers conventions
badge
Eric's actual photo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Budapest wrote:
I recently fixed my deck and now am enjoying sitting outdoors. I tried to play One Deck Dungeon but the cards began to curl in the sun. I'm looking for a solo game with dice and or tiles that can stand up to the elements of sun and wind. I did look up some solo dominoes rules but I'm wondering if BGGers have some (better) fun ideas.

A deck of magnetic cards and a metallic board to play them on is popular. I actually have one in stock for beach play. Even high winds, spilled rinks, and pets don't bother them. Yours for $9.99!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric Engelmann wrote:
Budapest wrote:

A deck of magnetic cards and a metallic board to play them on is popular. I actually have one in stock for beach play. Even high winds, spilled rinks, and pets don't bother them. Yours for $9.99!

I just did a google search but didn't find any for less than $25.00. Where did you get yours?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
30 Rails is a fun print and play that uses two dice, a pencil and a sheet of paper. Of course you don't have to worry too much about the paper getting ruined because you toss it after each use (or two if you print double sided), or you can laminate it which would offer protection and make it reusable with a dry erase marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Thompson
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
I lose all the games... It's fun but!
badge
... as in addicted to going fast... not the powder stuff... "ADICT" was the licence plate on my bike...
mbmbmbmbmb
dcapozzi1 wrote:
I would do that with beer bottles.

Your thinking - I like it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.