Popular Tags: [View All]
Chester Hendrix
United States
Marysville
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So - working on the character art for my TOWER TITAN variant and am on the hunt for cool Legion Marker art. Since my pieces will be poker chips, I'm focusing on circular shaped pieces.

Googled for examples, but while variant characters abound, alternatre Legion counters escaped me. Anybody like to offer art pieces for consideration? Has anybody created a set somewhere I'm unaware of?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester Hendrix
United States
Marysville
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... that didn't bring much response. Perhaps this will.

I've been slowly collecting new art pieces for my Legion markers. I specifically went looking for Dave Trampier pieces and found quite a few - as well as a great helmet head for my Titans! Not sure how many I'll use, but they'll look great.

If anybody can find/suggest other art pieces, please post. This is never going to be a 'for sale' item, just personal use, though I will be posting all my art so anybody who wants to can make their own set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester Hendrix
United States
Marysville
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As all of these will be going on poker chips, I've turned all of the above Dave Trampier pieces [as well as a bunch of other icons] in roundels. I've decided to go with Black, Green, Orange, Blue, Red, and Purple for my player colors.

Here they are -

I've also incorporated a DT helmet for the head of my Titans. Below you'll see not only my Titans, but the Angels and Archangels that will go with the set as well, giving you an example of my roundel creature template looks like.

Eventually I will post all my creatures here so that you can copy the art to make your own set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fogel
United States
Pacifica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice, Chester!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester Hendrix
United States
Marysville
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Chris. It's been a slow haul getting all these done [I've got other projects going at the same time]. But I'm pushing to have all this complete in time for a local Con in November.

Getting the Legion markers worked out - and completed - was a major win, because I've already finished working out the creatures and all their stats [still have to finish all the artwork]. More to come.

Your Buddy, Chester
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.