Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » Variants

Subject: Looking for assist with "Twilight Deck" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Shelky
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Curious if anyone has a copy of the card below or a copy of the original PDF file

Repulsion Bomb/Energy Transfer for dsmail's Twilight Hero, for some reason the card is missing from the Google drive file.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ellis
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
mbmb
Not trying to be rude here. But you have necro'd the thread asking this same question in much the same manner, not once but in three posts back to back.. I might sugestion that you choose the venue you wish to pursue this line of questioning and remove the others. I'm my own opinion you might be better served to look at the author and designer's user to see the last time they visited the boards and then send them a geek mail rather than cluttering the boards or necro'ing threads.

Thanks!

That being said I do not know if do mail ever posted a completed version including the missing card. Some decks are lost to time because the author is no longer interested or no longer has the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.