Popular Tags: [View All]
Kiyohide Nakaminami
Japan
Nara City
Nara Prefecture
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new edition include revised Anzio mission from Megami Magazine, six CV33 counters and also Yukari & Hana's instruction DVD.
The second edition is due to be shipped at the end of April.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Caligari
United States
King of Prussia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this mean the game is a popular one in Japan, even if not a blockbuster hit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh, Thanks. Some recommended place to buy it for Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
HONK HONK
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know where I can order/preorder this in the US?

FYI this is now up for pre-order on AmiAmi.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=TOY-007037
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it's sold out there. Has anyone found it available anywhere else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gui lin
msg tools
mb
A Crowdfunding for the Chinese version of Panzer Vor had just been annouced, apparently they were reccomended to print at least 3000 copies to cover and spread the cost of using the IP
The Chinese company in charge is a fairly well established Wargame publisher in China, Wardrum Games, and they said they had never sold (or even printed) that many copies of a single game. So there might be quite a number of those available online (however since this is the first time they print a game with popular IP, there will be more than just wargamers buying)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fulks
United States
Glen Ellyn
Illinois
flag msg tools
I'd just be happy if someone can tell me that they have clarifications on the Maus event card for the Kuromorimine mission, I've never been able to get a clear explanation on what the card actually does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
HONK HONK
mbmbmbmbmb
ElizLestrad wrote:
I'd just be happy if someone can tell me that they have clarifications on the Maus event card for the Kuromorimine mission, I've never been able to get a clear explanation on what the card actually does.

I have the second printing of the rulebook which adds an extra couple sentences clarifying that a little bit:
Quote:
The Hetzer cannot take actions while underneath the Maus. If the Hetzer is removed, flip the Maus back to the front side.

And the card:
Quote:
You may use this card when the Hetzer is in a hex adjacent to the Maus. Turn the Maus's counter face-down and place the Hetzer's counter underneath the Maus. If the Maus becomes destroyed, remove the Hetzer as well. If a Mandatory Card is drawn before that happens, remove only the Hetzer.

The back side of the Maus has lower armor, cannot move, and can only use its secondary gun. So after using this card, it will be easier to destroy, if you can do it before a Mandatory card is drawn.

This reminds me, I still need to post the revised Anzio mission from this rulebook sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james hughes
Canada
flag msg tools
does anyone whow how to print out the maps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.