Subject: ALARM Event card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Sandoval
El Salvador
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got some questions about this event:

• What if I didnt turn off the alarm in the entire game?? I know the +1 threat before a Event will incress but it will attracting new walkers?

• The walkers attracted by the ALARM effect, should be consider "elegible walker" for a future Event??

• If I run, the shamble rule apply for the nearest walker to my character? (Even if the walker is on the ALARM event?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's my thoughts:
1. The alarm early in the game can cause Havoc.. later in the game could be a benefit depending on objectives and such. A much more dangerous card in VS as opposed to Solo. Having Rick in the party solo really makes this a non issue a lot.

2. If the most eligible walker is near the car... than yes, it responds... again.. closest non-engaged zombie.

3. If you run, your sudden movement will distract a zombie by the alarm... again, as long it is the nearest non engaged...

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.