Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone is looking for a Lightbringer Pledge for the MD game and has an extra copy of Gloomhaven, let us know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Latimore
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
Robbage wrote:
If someone is looking for a Lightbringer Pledge for the MD game and has an extra copy of Gloomhaven, let us know.

Can someone explain this sentence?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's ironic. MD was the other game I KS'ed, even getting some extras. But now Gloomhaven is so awesome I'm not sure we will ever play MD Come July I might have our copy for sale too if things continue as they are with Gloomhaven.

Best of luck scoring a Gloomhaven copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryin
United States
Tyler
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I traded my Gloomhaven for a Massive Darkness pledge. Now waiting for the next Gloomhaven KS next month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they are two different levels of crawl, to be sure. Playing a lot of Zombicide: Black Plague right now and find the simplicity refreshing. But if I wanted to go deep, it would be into the Gloom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alphasquid wrote:
Robbage wrote:

Can someone explain this sentence?

The OP made a "Lightbringer" pledge on the Massive Darkness game. He wants to trade his pledge for a copy of Gloomhaven, figuring they're about the same value.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the interp, Shanar, being a little vague not knowing how sticky admin is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.