Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
André Silveira
Brazil
Ribeirão Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. I live in Brazil and missed the KS for this game. I really want it, but from here it is very difficult to find stores that have niche games.

Where could I find it, and preferably (if possible) with good shipping costs?

Thanks in advance!

André
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
For now you can only get it from the official site: http://ossgamescart.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPa...

PS: And shipping is very expensive due to the weight of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuffinc has a listing for it, so even though it's not in stock I assume they'll be carrying it at some point. No idea if shipping costs are good or prohibitive, however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fuzen wrote:
Coolstuffinc has a listing for it, so even though it's not in stock I assume they'll be carrying it at some point. No idea if shipping costs are good or prohibitive, however.

Is OSS going to print enough to cover the orders from retailers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyson W.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sixpintsofbitter wrote:
fuzen wrote:

Is OSS going to print enough to cover the orders from retailers?

This seems to be the million dollar question. I hit the panic button and ordered from the OSS site ($20 shipping to Ohio). I'd rather over pay $40-$50 than risk not getting a copy. I've wanted this game for years, since I saw that beautiful, mesmerizing, intimidating board. There were 500 copies on the OSS site eight months ago, then 200 last week, now under 80.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Tamburo
United States
Justice
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What I know is absolutely no one but KS backers should be getting the game until every single KS backer has their copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brueckner
Germany
Loerrach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
61 Units in Stock

with >70 $ for shipping to the EU, I rather not pull the trigger. Better wait for 4th edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
millenium_baby wrote:
61 Units in Stock

with >70 $ for shipping to the EU, I rather not pull the trigger. Better wait for 4th edition.

I wanted to wait.. but.. it's just..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carr
United States
Ruckersville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I pulled the trigger when OSS stock hit 215, and Board game bliss had sold out...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Silveira
Brazil
Ribeirão Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sixpintsofbitter wrote:
For now you can only get it from the official site: http://ossgamescart.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPa...

PS: And shipping is very expensive due to the weight of the game.

Thanks A LOT!

I'm thinking about it. At CSI it's cheaper, but I'm affraid it may happen as Gloomhaven. "We have the game in stock aaaannnnnddddd, it's gone..."

But the shipping is 77 dolars, and we have 60% tax here. So the game would cost 284 dolars.

Thinking about it, but it's too expansive..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Silveira
Brazil
Ribeirão Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have LUCK!

I friend of mine said he'll bring it to me, since he'll be in USA till end of April.
NICE! =D

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
laucion wrote:
I have LUCK!

I friend of mine said he'll bring it to me, since he'll be in USA till end of April.
NICE! =D

Thanks again!

That's great

I'm still debating with myself while the number continues to drop.. 47 right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Paradise
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I asked coolstuffinc if they had a status update, and they did not, so I too bit the bullet and ordered from OSS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Cleary
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
36 remain at OSS. It's dropping at 10 or so a day. OSS has no reason to sell to any retailer at warehouse prices at this rate.

In the meantime, Xia Embers expansion sets the bar for KS updates and communication with Panda.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
To buy this from OSS and get it shipped to the UK is gonna set me back £147! (not including import duty!)

Guess I'll stick with 2nd Edn. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
With the price and shipping I can buy two big solo games I guess.. But then it seems the chance of getting a high frontier reprint is really slim :/ Sigh very tough choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Rachemoss
United States
Silver City
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
mbmbmbmbmb
AdrianPHague wrote:
To buy this from OSS and get it shipped to the UK is gonna set me back £147! (not including import duty!)

One Small Step has said a couple of times:
Quote:
As for the shipment going to Europe, the importer did not provide us with arrival estimates for that, but we’ll share as soon as we know. To reiterate from last time, the game will be distributed in Europe by Hexasim, and due to the heavy weight of this game, we recommend customers in Europe contact them if you were not a KickStarter supporter to purchase and save on the shipping costs from the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BitJam wrote:
AdrianPHague wrote:

One Small Step has said a couple of times:
Quote:
As for the shipment going to Europe, the importer did not provide us with arrival estimates for that, but we’ll share as soon as we know. To reiterate from last time, the game will be distributed in Europe by Hexasim, and due to the heavy weight of this game, we recommend customers in Europe contact them if you were not a KickStarter supporter to purchase and save on the shipping costs from the US.

That's a great news for EU players

Do you have any news regarding distribution in Asia?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barker
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
Well, I was going to wait to get this from CSI but you guys made me worried so just ordered from OSS with 28 left in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hawk
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 26 left now. I just decided to jump onboard, afraid of missing out and having to wait years for a posssible reprint.

$72 for shipping to Europe + an expected 35-40 % in customs charges and fees. Oh, well, as long as I don't tell my wife, I guess I will survive this one as well.

I have never played the game, but really looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hawk757 wrote:
Only 26 left now. I just decided to jump onboard, afraid of missing out and having to wait years for a posssible reprint.

$72 for shipping to Europe + an expected 35-40 % in customs charges and fees. Oh, well, as long as I don't tell my wife, I guess I will survive this one as well.

I have never played the game, but really looking forward to it.

A member just mentioned the game will be distributed in Europe. I thought that means Hexaim had already ordered some copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
OSS is down to 17 copies.

I haven't been following this as close as everyone else, but I thought that I had read somewhere that Eklund was getting several hundred copies. But now I'm wondering if whomever posted that meant the extra copies that OSS was producing on top of what was preordered via kickstarter (and that stock is now down to next to zero).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
autumnweave wrote:

I haven't been following this as close as everyone else, but I thought that I had read somewhere that Eklund was getting several hundred copies. But now I'm wondering if whomever posted that meant the extra copies that OSS was producing on top of what was preordered via kickstarter (and that stock is now down to next to zero).

Do you mean international retailers will be able to pick up some copies from Eklund?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
After some considerations I think I'll pass this time :/ Have to make way for Kepler 3042 and KD:M. Hopefully some retail copies will reach my OLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Cleary
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sixpintsofbitter wrote:
autumnweave wrote:

Do you mean international retailers will be able to pick up some copies from Eklund?

Phil may or may not have 800 to sell through Sierra Madre. But that is separate from Hexasim, probably. Hexasim is filling KS copies, I thought.

15 left at OSS for the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.