Subject: Restrictions on duplicates rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angelo Ng
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Are there any restrictions on duplicate cards other than duplicate upgrades on an attraction? Or is it ok to have two attractions with the exact same name and duplicate staff/resources?

How about duplicate event effects (can I have stacking sponsorship deals going at the same time?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy McCann
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I don't recall a limit on the Attraction duplicates. As for Events, I think they would stack (with the exception of Media Blitz, as that one kills other copies in play).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
No limit on duplicate attractions, no limit on staff or resources, no limit on stacked events.

If you want two Car Chases in your park, go for it. The natural limit on staff is that they are all unique, but more than one Larger Capacity is within the rules. If you can manage to collect 4 Sponsorship Deals, you can play them all in one round if you wish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.