Subject: 17 solo scenarios - simultaneous play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Latimore
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
I haven't completed the prerequisites to unlock the 17 solo scenarios yet, but I'm wondering if they can be played simultaneously?

For example, could I have my playgroup over and we each do a solo scenario, all playing at the same time? Let's say just for the starting classes?

We'd probably have to use the google play app to run the monster attack mod deck, since I only own 1. Any other major component limitations? Map tiles, monsters, etc?

No spoilers please!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Lapsley
United States
Verona
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may need to double check monsters (and associated decks) before running the 4 to make sure there isn't overlap there. I'd be more concerned about multiple guards or archers or something.

As long as you use the app, that should resolve the on main logistics issue (monster attack deck).

Do note though, that part of the requirements to play the solo scenarios is having 2 or more characters retire. So the odds of playing with the starting classes is unlikely (unless you create new characters for this purpose).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Latimore
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
valpocarnie wrote:
You may need to double check monsters (and associated decks) before running the 4 to make sure there isn't overlap there. I'd be more concerned about multiple guards or archers or something.

As long as you use the app, that should resolve the on main logistics issue (monster attack deck).

Do note though, that part of the requirements to play the solo scenarios is having 2 or more characters retire. So the odds of playing with the starting classes is unlikely (unless you create new characters for this purpose).

That's true. I was mostly wondering if the scenarios tend to use different map tiles and enemies, or if they are all more similar than that. Sounds though, like it might be workable for at least a couple at a time, maybe sometimes more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.