al cann
United States
warwick
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I've highlighted a FAQ below that relates to my question but I need some clarification.

If a scenario's requirements have an achievement listed as "INCOMPLETE," what does that mean?
It means that you can only play that scenario in campaign mode if you do not have the listed achievement.

My question specifically relates to Scenario 3 so I will hide it to avoid spoilers of scenarios 1,2, and 3.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
It says that the requirement is "The Merchant Flees" (global) INCOMPLETE. Does this mean that I can only attempt this scenario if I have not yet completed it as the FAQ suggests or do I need to first attain "The Merchant Flees" achievement? I am confused because I needed the First Steps Achievement before the COMPLETE kicked in to begin scenario 2. I did not get a "The Merchant Flees" achievement. Hope I was able to articulate this question so that someone can answer it!

Thanks,
albcann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
INCOMPLETE means you haven't received that achievement or finished that quest line yet.

So, you can do Scenario 3 now, if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
al cann
United States
warwick
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
dictionary:
INCOMPLETE - adjective
1. not complete; lacking some part. (in this case an achievement)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Laurin
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question has already been answered, but:

If a scenario's requirements have an achievement listed as "INCOMPLETE," what does that mean?
It means that you can only play that scenario in campaign mode if you do not have the listed achievement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Mayo
United States
Schertz
TX
flag msg tools
Have you paid your dues, Jack?
badge
Yes sir, the check is in the mail.
mbmbmbmbmb
MrTroy wrote:
Question has already been answered, but:

I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread. This explains something to me that I would have misplayed otherwise down the line, just because I didn't even think to ask.

I kind of have a tendency to not read 100% of things. Glad everyone is sharing info as vigorously as they are. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.