Trickerion: Legends of Illusion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bonus for Linking tricks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barbapapa Barbapou
msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

After Setting Up a trick marker, if two of the same trick category symbols are in the same link circle, those two tricks are linked. If there is a shard symbol in the link circle where the link is created,each player with a trick Marker in the link also immediately receives a Trickerion Shard.

But if it's the same player who has the two trick marker in the link circle with the shard symbol? he receives two Trickerion Shards?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rule book at hand, but as I recall it says "each player" receives a shard so you would only get 1 shard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
carrion wrote:
I don't have the rule book at hand, but as I recall it says "each player" receives a shard so you would only get 1 shard.

This is how I understand the rules as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barbapapa Barbapou
msg tools
mbmb
Thank you all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If you're missing it in the rulebook... top of page 16, right column, inside the box. (I sometimes completely overlook rules that are in set-off boxes)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barbapapa Barbapou
msg tools
mbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

If you're missing it in the rulebook... top of page 16, right column, inside the box. (I sometimes completely overlook rules that are in set-off boxes)!

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.