Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moving to Dutch Harbor, AK 1$ Starting Bid, BINS, weird mix. Ends 3/25

I am getting stationed in Dutch Harbor, Alaska for a year, so I am auctioning off games as a combination of bringing the weight down, and fundraising for some winter gear and a halibut rod and reel set! Not the most charitable cause, but it is what it is. Please GM me with any concerns about pricing, and comment if you want additional information about the items listed.

PLEASE READ THE RULES!

1. All games will have a starting bid of 1$, all games have BINs

2. All bids must be in whole dollars.

3. Shipping is from 10301 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. NOTE: I am active duty military, so I can not say when they will ship out, but it will be within 14 days of auction end.

4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.

5. Shipping only to the US, local pick up available on Staten Island or South Ferry NYC weekends or after 5pm.

6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. Paypal shall be goods and services to expedite shipping times.

7. This particular auction will run until sometime in the morning/afternoon of March 25th, 2017. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping, so the actual end point is at my discretion.

GAME CONDITIONS:

THERE ARE NO INSERTS! I remove them and burn them as part of my acquisition ritual, sorry.

Game condition will be described with the following system -

1: Poor condition, missing components, significant box damage.
2: Poor condition, no missing components, significant box damage.
3: Fair Condition, no missing components, shelf wear present, box whole.
4: Good condition, no missing components, no to light shelf wear, box whole.
5: Mint condition, still in shrink.

T: indicates the game was thrifted by me, will have tape and/or stickers on the box indicating its previous seller.

Good luck and thanks for looking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Helton
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wery67564 wrote:
Moving to Dutch Harbor, AK 1$ Starting Bid, BINS, weird mix. Ends 3/25

I am getting stationed in Dutch Harbor, Alaska for a year, ...

Man, what did you do to get stationed in Alaska for a year?
Sleep with the Admiral's wife? Daughter!? Son!!?
Yikes!

Well, Good Luck, keep warm, and make the best of it!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.