Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is there a point to Battle Goals once your checks marks are maxed out? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry looked through the rulebook and I must have missed it but do they offer any benefit once your player is maxed out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
When you have 18 checkmarks, no.

But I guess your character would be close to retirement at that point anyway.

Edit: 18, not 15
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
PaulGrogan wrote:
When you have 15 checkmarks, no.

But I guess your character would be close to retirement at that point anyway.

Thanks Paul. Close to retirement but Vermlings seem to elude me... He's one grumpy old Brute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Cothran
United States
manchester
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I saw Isaac comment that you could get 5 gold got a completed battle goal if you have all your perks...
ACTIVATE SEARCH-FU

It seems this is second...err... third-hand info: (Quote for the lazy, link for attribution)
Quote:
I asked Isaac directly what he thought about offering some incentive for battle goals for people who already earnt all 18 check marks, and this is what he had to say:

"You are correct that you are expected to be retired by the time you reach 18 checkmarks. Feel free to house-rule it, though, to keep the incentive there. 5 gold sounds reasonable."

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/25304421#25304421
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.