United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
March 14th update from the Kickstarter:
=======================================================================

The pledge manager is closing March 23rd at 1PM EST.

Everyone will be charged for any extra add-ons they have made via backerkit starting then. Backers that have failed to fill out their survey run the risk of forfeiting their pledge. It is essential that all survey's are complete so we can lock in production numbers.

The pledge manager will reopen before wave 1 ships to collect your wave 1 shipping fee. I have yet to decide if backers will have the opportunity to pledge for more content when we reopen it. Please do not expect it.

Leftover credit in backerkit can be used to pay for your upcomming shipping fee's.

We cannot refund additional / left over backerkit credit at this time.

If you have any issues, please head over to our support page: kingdomdeath.com/support

Support related messages that come thru via kickstarter have a high chance of being missed, do not seek help through it. I don't want to miss your messages! We want to help you!

What happens if I don't fill out backerkit?

There is no longer a guarantee that some or all of your rewards will be delivered to you. Instead we might only be able to offer a refund with at least 10% removed to cover our non-recoverable fee's. (Kickstarter, Stripe, Backerkit, Production Fee's etc...) You MUST finalize your pledge otherwise we will have inaccurate production numbers. We cannot give backers with forfeited pledges production units that have been allocated to our retail release. I am begging you, please finalize your pledge.

Late Backers that fail to complete their pledge will simply be removed from our system.

I apologize but I do not have much flexibility room here. I cannot simply order "enough" and hope people finalize their pledges in a timely fashion. The project is very large and to ensure that everything goes smoothly I must be strict.

We will of course, always do everything we can to accommodate people with special circumstances. Please reach out via our support page, not kickstarter.

This is a very critical update, hence I have decided to wait on actual content progress and risk distracting all the important information above.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

Ah... well I can't really leave the update without anything fun. Here is a 1/8th scale Cockroach Queen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Also, Clark has posted the following in the KS comments:

Clark Collaborator wrote:
A lot of folks are wondering... "DID MY SURVEY GET COMPLETED?"

If you see this on your survey (http://imgur.com/4Q2eAzP) then the answer is yes!

Otherwise get in there are finish your survey!

Here is the image from imgur:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When will we get charged? My pledge is over $1000 now. I'll need a bit of notice so I can transfer funds around. Don't want to be hit with any dishonour fees
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quiarcus
China
Beijing
北京
flag msg tools
mb
Benzy311 wrote:
When will we get charged? My pledge is over $1000 now. I'll need a bit of notice so I can transfer funds around. Don't want to be hit with any dishonour fees

Generally, BackerKit will take money once the pledge manager is closed. So have money in place for the above mentioned date and you should be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Yes, you should be charged when it closes on the 23rd or shortly after. (Adam makes it sound like they are starting the process that day, but it make take a little time to complete.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alles ist nur Illusion
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else having flashbacks to Fullmetal Alchemist when they see that door? Good times
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.