Justin Allmon
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Am I allowed to do the following:

1) Place 2 meeples on the same turn if action spaces are available (for instance, generate 2 oxygen in one turn using 2 meeples at the MOXIE)

2) If On a turn I already have a meeple in an action space from a previous round, can I use that space again assuming there is an open action spot (Previous turn I placed a meeple at the moxie. Can I now place another one there resulting on both spaces being occupied by my meeple)?

3)If I place a meeple on an action space, and use the recreate action to retrieve meeples, can I then place that same meeple on an action space that I just vacated as a result of the recreate action?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delith Malistar
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
mbmbmbmbmb
gameline146 wrote:
Am I allowed to do the following:

1) Place 2 meeples on the same turn if action spaces are available (for instance, generate 2 oxygen in one turn using 2 meeples at the MOXIE)

2) If On a turn I already have a meeple in an action space from a previous round, can I use that space again assuming there is an open action spot (Previous turn I placed a meeple at the moxie. Can I now place another one there resulting on both spaces being occupied by my meeple)?

3)If I place a meeple on an action space, and use the recreate action to retrieve meeples, can I then place that same meeple on an action space that I just vacated as a result of the recreate action?

Hi Justin!

1) You can only place one meeple at a time. You place, then the next player, then the next, and so on. You cannot place two of your same meeples on the same building/space. But someone else can place their meeple there.

2) You cannot use the space again. You must do a recreation action to get your meeple back and then you can place them again on the space.

3) Yup!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Justin,

Delith has it correct. Questions 1) and 2) are shades of one another and 3) simply means that once you've vacated a space, it's wide open for you to use. In short, you can't have more than one Astronaut on a space. However, you can perform multiple Actions on the same spot. For instance...if you're on the Construction Facility, you can Build the Lab (remove the Red token) and Build a Wind Farm, with each Action costing one Time Unit and its required Energy, Regolith , and Supplies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Downie
United Kingdom
Wirral
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As to point 1 in Delith's reply, unless I've got it really wrong (not surprising) player 1 will place all of their workers (subject to time), then player 2 places all of their workers etc. You don't just place 1 worker then the next player places 1 etc. Subject to the other rules which I agree with.
I read this on page 12 stating that a player takes their turn (not action) before the next player takes their turn. A turn being 3 time units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik Severinsson
Sweden
Sundbyberg
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
...microbrewed beer.
badge
...more hops, better die rolls.
mbmbmbmbmb
Vyking wrote:
As to point 1 in Delith's reply, unless I've got it really wrong (not surprising) player 1 will place all of their workers (subject to time), then player 2 places all of their workers etc. You don't just place 1 worker then the next player places 1 etc. Subject to the other rules which I agree with.
I read this on page 12 stating that a player takes their turn (not action) before the next player takes their turn. A turn being 3 time units.
This is how we've been playing as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delith Malistar
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
mbmbmbmbmb
Vyking wrote:

You have it right Erik. Not sure what I was thinking there. My bad on the miscommunication.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 Erik and Patrik
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RedImp Games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.