Popular Tags: [View All]
Spencer Kellis
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CMON product page:
https://cmon.com/product/lorenzo-il-magnifico/lorenzo-il-mag...

Rules link at the bottom of the page, or here:
https://cmon-files.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/assets_item/resource...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bruckart
United States
Gainesville
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Winless Streaker
mbmbmbmbmb
Super bummer they didn't increase the number of components from the original version. We were constantly adding more pieces.

Too bad they didn't post the leader powers either yet. That was super helpful.

I see alot of minor re-wording. I dont see any rule changes. They took out almost all the highlighting they could.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryant Hudson
United States
Cullman
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brbdc wrote:
Super bummer they didn't increase the number of components from the original version. We were constantly adding more pieces.

I see alot of minor re-wording. I dont see any rule changes. They took out almost all the highlighting they could.

Were you running out of components only when playing at the max player count? Just wondering if this would be much of an issue at lower player counts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bhudson1972 wrote:
brbdc wrote:

Were you running out of components only when playing at the max player count? Just wondering if this would be much of an issue at lower player counts?

It is a potential issue even with three. There should realistically have been 50% more wood and stone than there are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryant Hudson
United States
Cullman
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's disappointing. From watching the play through, I can see how someone could gather quite a bit of resources and certain cards require you to. As great as CMON is about component quality, you'd think that would be something they'd improve upon (quantity in this case).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Faber
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MDJD wrote:
bhudson1972 wrote:
brbdc wrote:

It is a potential issue even with three. There should realistically have been 50% more wood and stone than there are.

There's a simple solution to this. We take our dice from Marco Polo to indicate 1-6 more wood or stone on your player board
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.