Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you download it, and then you are done? Or does the game require constant wifi connection to play?

I ask this because I don't have a smart phone, but I do have an Android Tablet. I was hoping its a download one time and then play type of thing.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Miller
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

It is a download and play. You just need wifi to update it, typically when a new expansion or when a new DLC scenario comes out, though there are other times was updated as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Millar
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just a download and play, although you'll need to periodically update it, especially when new content is released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hoffman
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The DLC scenarios will need a wifi connection to verify the purchased license. After you load up the DLC, then you may disconnect your wifi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can download it on several different platforms and just play it without further connection of course.

As it is supported by different OS - one which is the open Windows - its support will be eternal too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.