Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
paul Schwartz

Lockport
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a game board and book but have not received the game yet is that happening to anyone else? Is this a problem do you thin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Either your ordered the wrong thing or they shipped you the wrong thing. How much did you pay for it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Foley
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you received the Deluxe Upgrade kit and not the full game. Are you sure you ordered the full game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Clensy
United States
Glenbrook
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He may have ordered both. I know some wanted to keep their AE sealed or unplayed while using the new board to play their 2nd edition on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul Schwartz

Lockport
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i ordered both that why it seems weird

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Beek Man wrote:
i ordered both that why it seems weird

The game is shipped separately. So it would make sense they would get delivered separately.
They probably had a lot less upgrade kits to ship so it makes sense that it would get out first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul Schwartz

Lockport
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok does anyone know when we payed for the game so i can check my records i forgot its been so long ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul Schwartz

Lockport
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I payed 389 on july 21 thats correct for the game right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds right for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett David Spain
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.
mbmbmbmbmb
UPS MyChoice does not show the initial 3/9 label creation for the base game now. It was there yesterday in an "order processed ready for UPS" status. Today, the entire record is gone. I was told by customer service that the delivery date had passed and that the record may be removed from the system. According to UPS, the package was never delivered to UPS from Alliance Distribution. Only the label was created.

I contacted UPS customer support and they insisted I contact Alliance Distribution and inquire about my specific tracking number. It was generated but not necessarily delivered to UPS. Does anyone know HOW to contact Alliance Distribution to ask such a question? I have the general telephone number which I'll try tomorrow, but I was hoping for something more direct.

UPDATE: UPS now shows a new delivery record scheduled for Friday delivery. What a weird series of events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.