Unfair» Forums » General

Subject: Promo cards in game play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Liljeruhm
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
I'm yet to recieve my game. But I wonder if anyone has played with the 12 promo cards. And if so, how many did you use? and did they affect the game in any serious way?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Wheeler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Not got mine either and even though I have sent message after message on KS not heard a word back from them. Annoying to say the least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SeanWheeler wrote:
Not got mine either and even though I have sent message after message on KS not heard a word back from them. Annoying to say the least.

they have said numerous times that the European delivery will be starting shortly. what more info would you like?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
I favor Euros, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently to hijack every thread until he gets a handwritten response.
Seems like every issue can be solved by just actually reading the Kickstarter updates.

Edit: Actually dude, they specifically replied TO YOU, maybe just follow up on your own posts???? https://boardgamegeek.com/article/25330443#25330443
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Liljeruhm
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
The game should arrive to European backers sometime next week. I'm not worried about that. But I do indeed wanna play it soon.
My question was regarding the promo cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Greig
Australia
Kelso
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played a 2 player and 4 player with all the promo cards in each game,

i think next 2 player we will take out a few of them (no idea how many, but it felt like there was a few more than needed) but a 4 player worked fine with all of them thrown in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played 2 2-player games so far, but not with any promos yet. Based on what I've seen from the game already I would think you'd want to include at least 4 and maybe all just to really spice it up. I don't think they would drastically alter the game at all since there is plenty going on already that based on what you need for your park you may just pass them by.

But again, I've only had a couple games under my belt so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Stantz
Australia
Central Coast
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SeanWheeler wrote:

Why derail the thread?
It's not like you backed Up Front, which will never be delivered or Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients, which is still yet to finish after 3 or 4 years.
If you can't handle the wait, kickstarter is not for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thomas there are actually 12 sneak peak cards and 1 Gen Con promo card. Yes each of them is capable of having a significant impact, in the same way as other thematic cards... except for Can Con which is a fun powerful card you will wan't to save some Giant Wads of Cash for.

You play with as many or few as you like but its best to include them in their pack pairs if you do use them.

Sean the answers to most questions are in our very detailed updates. Occasionally I add short answers and mini updates into my comments too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.