Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thumis Dalidalisa
Kazakhstan
Astana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules 7.6 say "The sum value of all Air Damage markers that move to the 'Available' box is immediately added back to the Air Maintenance track. The Air Damage markers are then returned to supply."

That being the case, why would you ever need to use LP per 10.1? "Aircraft Repair (Action Phase -Refresh Air):One LP allows a player to remove up to two Air Damage markers from his Player Board and immediately add the value back to his Air Maintenance track (7.6)."

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
The air damage markers begin in the "Damaged Air" box on the player board. It would take those markers two production phases to move into the "Available Air" box and thus be added back. Using a Logistic Point speeds this process up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ward
United States
Laurel Springs
NJ
flag msg tools
Last Great Read
badge
Last Great Read
mbmbmbmbmb
two production phases, or two Action phases?

the rules make it sound as if I would move the damage marker each time I refresh air and artillery (7.6) a air unit damaged in turn x phase 1 would be ready by turn x+1 phase 1 and only miss one production phase? or am I reading it wrong?

Edit: Changed Refresh phases to Action phases in first sentence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.