Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Kessinger
United States
Smiths Grove
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barnes and Noble hosts a game night at 5 PM the 3rd Saturday of each month. The store has plenty of room and will set up as many tables as needed. There's a handful that come out right now, but hoping to get it to grow. I usually feature a gateway game each month for people who are looking to get into the hobby and encourage existing groups to come play whatever they want in a place with an in-house Starbucks and cafe.

So, in short, show up Saturday at 5, bring yourself, your group, your games and help this thing grow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel King
United States
Franklin
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there. I'm not sure if you know, but we have a guild on here for Bowling Green gamers. You might have more luck if you post there. The link is here:Bowling Green Gamers Guild. Right now a lot of us play at Hobbytown on Thursday nights. I didn't know about the meeting at B&N. I don't think I will be there this Saturday because we have TN gaming days on Saturday, but maybe someday in the future. If you are free on Thursdays though, you should come to hobbytown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Kessinger
United States
Smiths Grove
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wkufan89 wrote:
Hello there. I'm not sure if you know, but we have a guild on here for Bowling Green gamers. You might have more luck if you post there. The link is here:Bowling Green Gamers Guild. Right now a lot of us play at Hobbytown on Thursday nights. I didn't know about the meeting at B&N. I don't think I will be there this Saturday because we have TN gaming days on Saturday, but maybe someday in the future. If you are free on Thursdays though, you should come to hobbytown.

I didn't know. That's awesome!

I used to go to Hobbytown, but my job situation has kept me from it. I have some buddies that still play there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Jackson
msg tools
mbmbmb
I was at TN Gaming Days on that Saturday. Was my first time and really enjoyed it. Can't wait to go back next year. I'm from Owensboro.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.