United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the printing for the Stronghold version going to be any different then the one you can get now? I just saw a copy in my FLGS, but I think its from the European printing. Was just wondering if there will be any differences, or should I just pick this one up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
repthrd wrote:
Is the printing for the Stronghold version going to be any different then the one you can get now? I just saw a copy in my FLGS, but I think its from the European printing. Was just wondering if there will be any differences, or should I just pick this one up?

What stronghold version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pearson
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stronghold is printing this game in the US coming out in the next couple of months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
repthrd wrote:

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Espreman Etienne
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb

Same versions !

We work with SG because our english distribution is too small !

With SG we are sure every one of you can get his copy. ;-)

Regards.

GAG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
espretie wrote:

Same versions !

We work with SG because our english distribution is too small !

With SG we are sure every one of you can get his copy. ;-)

Regards.

GAG

What he said... . [Thanks, Fred.]

We tweaked some wording in the rules for clarification purposes, but the game is identical otherwise.

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
You could tweak the token pictures and we'd be pleasantly surprised.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe A
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yea! I wish the game box eyes were on the token

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Huff
msg tools
Can we assume that means that we can mix and match Geek Attitude or Stronghold base games with upcoming expansions from either company? The cards designs, size, and thickness will match exactly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Stephen, I think most people are wondering if they could buy the import version now and compatible expansions later, or if they should wait for the official stronghold release later this year. This became a huge issue with Mysterium and the 3 different releases not being the same so the expansions only really work with certain ones.

Another train of thought is you could wait and support Stronghold with your money so they can continue to import other games we may not otherwise see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Huff
msg tools
I actually already have the GAG version and was worried that I'd have to pay a fortune to get expansions shipped from Europe (or buy another copy of the base game) since US based stores will probably strictly stick to the Stronghold line going forward. So hopefully the cards match exactly. It looks like there are two expansions on the horizon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.