Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Hey fellas, just started with this system and had two questions needed to be cleared up.

Question 1 Exploitation Movement Phase:
- Why would i choose this phase over regular movement phase? With exploitation movement i'm getting less Op points to move with. Is this phase force on me because i'm next to a "breakout" marker? I don't see the benefit of using exploitation movement over regular movement. Maybe i'm missing something. Is this an extra move i can do once i moved my units?

Question 2 Helicopter Movement:

- The rules state in a "Note" under Activation Segment Procedure on page 6 that the printed range value on the helicopter counter is a "Round-Trip" distance. So am I to assume if i had a printed range of 20, then i can only attack enemy units that are 10 hexes max out from me since i need the other 10 to get back to base?

Thanks
Clay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Murphy
msg tools
Hi Clay

Rulebook not to hand but if I remember correctly...

Q1 - exploitation movement is optional but can only be used if within range of a breakout marker in the exploitation phase. It is in addition to movement in the movement phase.

Q2 - Yes your example is correct, 10 there and 10 back.

Hope this helps.

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.