Shaun Haynam

Jacksonville
Florida
msg tools
I haven't heard anything and was wondering if anyone knew anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of weeks ago I received an email seeking to verify my mailing address. I've heard nothing since then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All's quiet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom Brennan
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine last Saturday. Ares sent out two shipping notices, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grondeaux wrote:
Got mine last Saturday. Ares sent out two shipping notices, too.

I'm happy for you! But for me, a tad nervous.
According to the website, my order is "processing."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing has arrived yet, although up till now I received two emails asking to confirm my shipping address. Supposedly shipping to Canada and Europe started this week.

I'm in the Netherlands by the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brother J
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my set last week in SC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jer Daniels
Canada
Three Hills
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received 3x emails asking me to confirm my address. But I have not received any confirmation of shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cooley
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I received my Board and Books Monday here in Wisconsin. No emails, no tracking information. Weird though that some are receiving tracking info and some are not.

I am still waiting for my WotR - Anniversary Release board game however. I've checked multiple times with Ares and they say it will be shipped soon. I did receive a number of copies for other people I ordered for so am confident everything will work out soon enough and that I'll be receiving my final copy soon .

Remember, it's Ares! - the greatest boardgame company imo and they always do an outstanding job .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McArthur
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting for a notification of shipment. I've had two address confirmation emails.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
I don't think they shipped from their Europe centre yet. At least, they hadn't last I checked and the email said it will be at least a week (I think) after the US/Canada shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koolin
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the confirmation that they will be shipping and that I needed to check if the shipping address is ok. So far no actual shipping notice received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian H
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered just the books/board. Just got a notification from UPS that a package is getting delivered to my place on Tuesday. It's from Alliance Game Distributor and reference number says WOTR, so 99% sure it's this. I got the mail because I'm signed up for the MyChoice account on UPS so I get notified whenever any UPS package is getting sent to my address. It's free, and I recommend everyone sign up!

I still haven't received any mail from Ares yet btw. We'll see if I get anything from them before it gets here Tuesday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robmcarthur2001 wrote:
I'm still waiting for a notification of shipment. I've had two address confirmation emails.

Same here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Boone
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
robmcarthur2001 wrote:

Same here.

ditto

Edit: Just got my email. It is arriving Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sena
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Got mine yesterday, they are awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed leonardo (dot) rina (at) aresgames (dot) eu about my order. I received a tracking number in reply (should arrive Tuesday!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark W. Johnson
United States
Casper
Wyoming
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived this past Monday in beautiful Wyoming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a UPS tracking notification that it's arriving tomorrow! Yay! I have to say, I'm a little taken aback in that for just having ordered the map and books, the notice informs me that the total package weighs 23 pounds! That sounds awfully heavy - how much does the entire game weigh???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my email notice and the goods same day (yesterday) in Oakland, CA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Maxfield
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
I just received a UPS tracking notification that it's arriving tomorrow! Yay! I have to say, I'm a little taken aback in that for just having ordered the map and books, the notice informs me that the total package weighs 23 pounds! That sounds awfully heavy - how much does the entire game weigh???

That was what the AE main game weighed. Either they mistyped the label or you will be getting a big heavy box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in NJ and just received mine - no. 114 out of 500.

It's gorgeous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zeta044 wrote:
desertfox2004 wrote:

That was what the AE main game weighed. Either they mistyped the label or you will be getting a big heavy box!

They likely did all the labels at the same weight as UPS will only charge them for what the packages actually weigh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian giese
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
my book/map came today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soul42 wrote:
my book/map came today

Mine arrived as foretold by UPS! I will open it up tomorrow (too tired right now - all day meeting!) It does NOT weigh 23 pounds, BTW!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.