Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have played this game 11 times and just now realized that maybe I have made a mistake. The question is, on your turn MUST you move first before you play a Djinn or can you enlist a Djinn first and then make your move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
keso55 wrote:
Have played this game 11 times and just now realized that maybe I have made a mistake. The question is, on your turn MUST you move first before you play a Djinn or can you enlist a Djinn first and then make your move?

You may use it before or after your move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
keso55 wrote:

You may use it before or after your move.
Thank you. That makes more sense to me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Taylor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By "enlist" do you mean acquire a new djinn? You can only acquire a djinn from a tile action triggered at the end of a move.

as has been stated though, a djinn you already own may be used at any point in your turn (at least that's how we've always played it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leoricx wrote:
By "enlist" do you mean acquire a new djinn? You can only acquire a djinn from a tile action triggered at the end of a move.

I though that was a given, considering the option to "buy" a Djinn is only given if you land on a tile with that action on.

I made a leap and assumed he meant using a Djinn's power, which can be used before or after your move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.