Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Mummy's Mask – Base Set» Forums » General

Subject: Has anyone try using Tup in mm rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Wilson
United States
California
flag msg tools
I was wondering Has anyone try using Tup in mm how does he rank up in mm and was wondering if anyone has a good idea for starting gear for him thx you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to look up what Tup is: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – "Tup" Promo Character Card Set.

Goblin, pyromancer. And...that's about all the information I could find with a 2-minute search. Too bad there aren't photos on BGG, and as far as I can tell, Tup isn't in the Paizo character sheets download.

If you describe Tup's abilities, I could give some opinions about how they might interact with the first couple MM boxes. I might even dig up some basic cards and suggest some starting cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think you'd gear him very similarly to Yoon. You'll want some torches to be sure, and the basic fire spell that he can use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
peakhope wrote:
I had to look up what Tup is: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – "Tup" Promo Character Card Set.

Goblin, pyromancer. And...that's about all the information I could find with a 2-minute search. Too bad there aren't photos on BGG, and as far as I can tell, Tup isn't in the Paizo character sheets download.

(...)

the character sheet for tup is in the "rise of the runelords" sheets, downloadable from paizo.

i've played with a team that includes yoon, tup and estra. they are the weaker team of my teams. it took, for me, 12 plays to finnish the base adventure (5 scenarios), but as a challenge is fine, and the team is full of personality.

the most useful power of tup is recharging a card to add 4 and fire trait to any check in his location, but it deals 1d4 fire damage to others character at the location. here, it's needed yoon has several cards with the fire trait to reduce the damage. my first power feat to tup was mark the "-1" box for reduce the fire damage he inflicts by this power. this iS a significant decision.

i'm not remember what starting selection of cards i did for tup. at the end of adventure B, his deck includes this basic cards: deliverance, acid jet, remove curse, lightning touch and blessings of the elements. i think that his starting weapon was a torch, but only to give it to yoon, later was quickly substituted by corrosive dagger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Wilson
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thx I thinking about giving Tup a try in my next mm game after I finish my current game I'm just waiting for adventure 6 to come in the mail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cross
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello. My son (11) is playing Tup through MM and is having a blast! (Pun intended) He loves being able to just light everything up. It's fun because he likes to sort of role play Tup as we go through. While I agree that Tup is not the most powerful character, he is one of the most fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.