Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Boroduwicz
Scotland
Lytham St Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to get a copy of the game but can't find it anywhere. Can anyone assist infinding somewhere that either stocks or will stock the game?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mb
You could try boardgameprices: https://boardgameprices.co.uk/item/show/15555/terraforming-m...

It seems there are a few options for pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only one lets you actually pre-order though (the German one, for just under £70). Don't know what there expected dispatch date is though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Boroduwicz
Scotland
Lytham St Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the information. I am already a disciple of the comparison site you mention and the vendors mentioned will no longer take preorders.

I am currently holidaying in Poland and took the opportunity to visit a board game shop in Gdansk. I purchased Terraforming Mars (Polish Edition) for £32. My girlfriend is Polish and will do the translations whilst we play and it will also hopefully help me to learn Polish more quickly.

The shop assistant told us that only 2000 copies were released in each country and that they were already almost sold out in Poland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darcy Dueck
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thing is hot. The second print run which is double the size of the first is selling out within hours of arriving.

You will have to get lucky to get it.

A third print run, 4 times the size of the original print run, will be shipping in early May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stronghold themselves have it available for pre-order (expected stock in 4 days) on amazon.com. Oh, meant to add the price £66 (roughly, based on today's rates) including shipping and customs fees.

(Smile url is a new charity thing they do, not me trying to earn money from the url)

https://smile.amazon.com/Stronghold-Games-6005SG-Terraformin...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Chamberlain
England
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mb
Koovan wrote:
I'm looking to get a copy of the game but can't find it anywhere. Can anyone assist infinding somewhere that either stocks or will stock the game?

Thanks.

Try phoning Gameslore, they sometimes do pre orders without announcing it. Www.gameslore.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gough
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magicarl3974 wrote:
Koovan wrote:

Thanks.

Try phoning Gameslore, they sometimes do pre orders without announcing it. Www.gameslore.com

I will "second" the recommendation for Games Lore for people looking in the UK.

They will tell you the exact date they expect it delivered, and will ship as soon as they have it. I recently received New York Slice from them the day after they received stock. Their prices are generally reasonable too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Boroduwicz
Scotland
Lytham St Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again to everyone that responded and Gameslore is certainly worth knowing about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.