Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Smith
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When setting up the scenario, are the blank tiles adjoining the rooms treated as doors that need to be opened to be revealed? Or is the entire level open from the start that you populate the entire dungeon during setup?

My group attempted with an almost full reveal in Scenario 93, but there are not enough standees to populate this dungeon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djgrimx wrote:
When setting up the scenario, are the blank tiles adjoining the rooms treated as doors that need to be opened to be revealed? Or is the entire level open from the start that you populate the entire dungeon during setup?

My group attempted with an almost full reveal in Scenario 93, but there are not enough standees to populate this dungeon.

I don't remember where I read it, but the fog tiles work like doors. One side it fog, the other is open passage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
countertorque wrote:
djgrimx wrote:

I don't remember where I read it, but the fog tiles work like doors. One side it fog, the other is open passage.

Aye, those blue outlined (outlined in the scenario book) hex tiles are doors. See pg. 14 of the rule book for the color codes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Smith
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's what I missed. Thanks.

That should make it a bit easier to deal with initially.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.