Hide
5 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Illidan Stormrage Mastermind rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samuel Ee
msg tools
Made this using photoshop. Let me know what do you guys think!

Henchman:

Cheers,
Sam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Doak
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Legendary World of Warcraft...why did I not think of that before now?!?!

I like what you've done with Illidan. You Are Not Prepared is a bit more wordy than it needs to be.

Fight:If this is not the final Mastermind Tactic, put it back into the Tactics pile along with any Mastermind Tactic in player Victory Piles and shuffle the Tactic pile.

I'm sure someone will fine tune it even better yet, but that's a start. Also, there's usually one tactic per Mastermind that doesn't penalize the player so maybe consider that? Then again, it's Illidan so maybe not. Heh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Ee
msg tools
Thanks for your feedback!

You're right! I made the text shorter and more concised!

I thought about it, but I wanted Illidan to have masterstrikes that would be harmful to the players. I balanced this effect by putting his attack at only 7.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natix Lin
msg tools
Hi

We already have a guy who does this.

Are you planning to release a full version of the warcraft theme? For marvel legendary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like Masterminds with interesting effects to spice things up a bit. Gives them a unique feel and character - nice job!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.