Recommend
12 
 Thumb up
 Hide
20 Posts

Star Wars: Armada» Forums » News

Subject: Wave VI Announced rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Up Close and Personal

Just two ships.



6 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hammerheads look great.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevan Corrêa
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
Jogo Rápido
Avatar
mb
I spy with my little eye... The Grand Inquisitor!!! ninja
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. So if I have boarding party and a squad command of 4 I could exhaust 3 defense token ship and actually discard one of their defense tokens? Looks like Hondo is in there too. Is the leia card the same as the one already released? It looks like different art.

I hope Wave 7 will be a short turn around.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Huffstetler
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
THE HAMMERHEAD!!!! Funny though I already acquired custom 3D printed of that plus the Light Carrier. You're still kinda slow FFG!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Huffstetler
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
ohhh, Lea is now a fully fledged fleet commander!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevan Corrêa
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
Jogo Rápido
Avatar
mb
shieldwolf wrote:
Looks like Hondo is in there too.

And also Cham Syndulla!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hammerhead titles each start with, "Task Force." That leaves me with some intriguing questions about them, and how they work. Do the Hammerhead titles affect every Hammerhead in the fleet?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Durand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
robbbbbb wrote:
The Hammerhead titles each start with, "Task Force." That leaves me with some intriguing questions about them, and how they work. Do the Hammerhead titles affect every Hammerhead in the fleet?


The box contains 2 hammerhead. So this expansion pack should provide upgrades and titles required to play these ships as a ''ship swarm''.
We ll see!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor S.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
robbbbbb wrote:
The Hammerhead titles each start with, "Task Force." That leaves me with some intriguing questions about them, and how they work. Do the Hammerhead titles affect every Hammerhead in the fleet?


My guess is a non-unique "named ship" upgrade. I assume you get two of each of them.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Durand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
saint1012 wrote:
robbbbbb wrote:
The Hammerhead titles each start with, "Task Force." That leaves me with some intriguing questions about them, and how they work. Do the Hammerhead titles affect every Hammerhead in the fleet?


My guess is a non-unique "named ship" upgrade. I assume you get two of each of them.


Well, your idea sounds right. And maybe this new kind of upgrades would alllow us to equip CR90 or MC30
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David JULIEN
France
LYON
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll need a Rebel card for the Imperial light carrier to play the light carrier stolen in Star Wars Rebels
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
We've taken care of everything...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
David JULIEN wrote:
We'll need a Rebel card for the Imperial light carrier to play the light carrier stolen in Star Wars Rebels


Stealing anything more than a small freighter is pretty unrealistic, these ships need 100s to thousands of people to operate, we need to stop having this stolen ship garbage
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Triest
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
darthain wrote:
David JULIEN wrote:
We'll need a Rebel card for the Imperial light carrier to play the light carrier stolen in Star Wars Rebels


Stealing anything more than a small freighter is pretty unrealistic, these ships need 100s to thousands of people to operate, we need to stop having this stolen ship garbage


??

I'm not sure what you mean here but this ship can be both Rebel and Imperial is what David is saying as per the Rebels stealing one in Rebels.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
We've taken care of everything...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
philtrees wrote:
darthain wrote:
David JULIEN wrote:
We'll need a Rebel card for the Imperial light carrier to play the light carrier stolen in Star Wars Rebels


Stealing anything more than a small freighter is pretty unrealistic, these ships need 100s to thousands of people to operate, we need to stop having this stolen ship garbage


??

I'm not sure what you mean here but this ship can be both Rebel and Imperial is what David is saying as per the Rebels stealing one in Rebels.


I understand that, I'm saying stealing ships of these scales is completely silly. That aside they could use exactly 1 at most then.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David JULIEN
France
LYON
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyway, stupid or not, do you think that next wave will include a Rebel Light Carrier?
Exactely like captured TIE Fighter done for X-Wing.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
We've taken care of everything...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would file that under exceptionally unlikely. The game lives in the assymetrical elements, dual faction ships would destroy that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No reason you couldn't come up with an interesting scenario, though that incorporates (1) stealing it, and then a follow-on scenario that (2) uses it. Would be a fun exercise. But I also do not see FFG releasing a Rebel version. But who knows?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevan Corrêa
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
Jogo Rápido
Avatar
mb
cmontgo2 wrote:
But I also do not see FFG releasing a Rebel version. But who knows?

Well, if they do, they should also release a few rebel Lambda Shuttles - those are the most stolen imperial vehicles ever, lol
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David JULIEN
France
LYON
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
David JULIEN wrote:
Anyway, stupid or not, do you think that next wave will include a Rebel Light Carrier?
Exactely like captured TIE Fighter done for X-Wing.
imageid=3471069]


Well, after seeing the Saison 3 final of Star Wars Rebels, we no more need Captured light Carrier for rebels.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.