Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule for getting items states each player may select a card. This sounds like they only get a single card. I understand this happens when searching and in other cases but what about the Prologue rewards
Prologue Rewards wrote:

The House is yours! Draw 5 food, 5 resources , and 2 armory cards. See “Getting Items” on page 30.

surely the player(s) carry on selecting cards until they are all taken?

Do we shuffle decks items, armoury, survivors..etc. after each chapter or maintain them over the whole campaign, only reshuffling when empty ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
During the day, I am just putting everything in the shared stash and then deciding who should get what. To be honest, I am ignoring all of the 'semi co-op' stuff as it seems out of place when you are playing fully co-op. I am even just deciding who is best being first player and not bothering with the 'auction' for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BrianJohnHunt wrote:
During the day, I am just putting everything in the shared stash and then deciding who should get what. To be honest, I am ignoring all of the 'semi co-op' stuff as it seems out of place when you are playing fully co-op. I am even just deciding who is best being first player and not bothering with the 'auction' for it.

Agreed , the group can decide how they want to play , Full or Semi co-op or even verses (which may need a bigger tile layout.

The question I was asking is the wording makes it sound like each player takes a card. It doesn't say that you continue drafting cards until they are all taken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I assumed also that the draft would continue until all the cards were taken (or stashed).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Barber
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Correct, you take turns taking cards, one at a time, until all cards have been taken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.