Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schuette
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all!

Hoping for some news from gama about next expansion! If you see something please post ????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's tomorrow. Jason has mentioned it in the "next big box" thread.

-rudy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fscx
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well thier Facebook page posted summer 17 big box x-men related finally with a beast with x-men affiliation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.facebook.com/LegendaryDBG/?fref=nf

YAY!

-rudy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fscx wrote:
Well thier Facebook page posted summer 17 big box x-men related finally with a beast with x-men affiliation.

Now we just need a Beast with Avengers affiliation.

And one with Defenders affiliation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And Spider-Man Homecoming small box at the end of the year

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1864915820444810&set...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aww man that's too bad, was really hoping for something a bit more... unique I guess. Sets based off of events or other story lines.

I thought we had all the X-men (as heroes and villains) and I'm drowning in Spider cards (sorted the collection today:)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Bruns
Germany
flag msg tools
Today at 3:00 PM Upper Deck is scheduled to be on Dice Towers Live Gama Coverage. Usually they take questions from the viewers. I hope we will get some more Info or even reveals there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Turtleman951 wrote:
Aww man that's too bad, was really hoping for something a bit more... unique I guess. Sets based off of events or other story lines.

I thought we had all the X-men (as heroes and villains) and I'm drowning in Spider cards (sorted the collection today

Dazzler
Polaris
Havok
Psylocke
Shadowcat
Jubilee
Dazzler
ALL the new mutants (with the exception of Magik)
X-23
Banshee
Siryn
Multiple Man
Dazzler

The list goes on... plenty of X-folks not in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thegreatrudini wrote:

Can someone post that photo ... I can't bring myself to create a facebook account just to view it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan8765309 wrote:
thegreatrudini wrote:

Can someone post that photo ... I can't bring myself to create a facebook account just to view it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So I guess that standalone Deadpool game got dropped. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting that they're planning a May/June release - Origins instead of GenCon?

If that's the case, then my prior post in another thread saying that they should have had the roster finalized and be deep in playtesting is likely wrong.

They should have pretty much everything finalized at this point (including all artwork) and just be doing last second tweaks and edits. Otherwise, there's no way they'll manage to get everything printed/shipped in time for release in a couple months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The big summer set has always been planned for June release, but they haven't hit the date since Villains. Secret Wars and Civil War were both pushed back to August for GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:
The big summer set has always been planned for June release, but they haven't hit the date since Villains. Secret Wars and Civil War were both pushed back to August for GenCon.

I think that had everything to do with Secret Wars being two volumes though. UDE said their original intent was for Secret Wars to be one big box, but late in the development they realized they had so much content that pushed it into a two volume expansion set. That caused the delay in the first to be pushed out to GenCon and the second to come out in December instead of October.

Subsequently, Cap75 was delayed by about a month until March 2016 instead of February like it was originally announced. They were closer with Civil War because at that point they were back to the original yearly release schedule of SMALL -> BIG -> SMALL. It was available at GenCon. Both Deadpool and Noir released on time. So that's now three sets in a row that have been released on time with their announced release date (not counting the GAMA dates which are just a two-month placekeeper rather than an actual firm date).

I think they'll be on time with X-Men because they have finally gotten caught up after the debacle with Secret Wars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eydrian wrote:
Today at 3:00 PM Upper Deck is scheduled to be on Dice Towers Live Gama Coverage. Usually they take questions from the viewers. I hope we will get some more Info or even reveals there

That's 3pm Pacific or 6pm Eastern, in case anyone was wondering about the timezone.

What are we going to ask about? Same stuff as last year, I suppose. Storage solution? Retail (not OP) playmat? Marvel 3D cards? I think I'll ask them to throw us a bone and spoil one hero from the X-Men upcoming expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
Eydrian wrote:

That's 3pm Pacific or 6pm Eastern, in case anyone was wondering about the timezone.

What are we going to ask about? Same stuff as last year, I suppose. Storage solution? Retail (not OP) playmat? Marvel 3D cards? I think I'll ask them to throw us a bone and spoil one hero from the X-Men upcoming expansion.

Maybe ask for more info about the app they mentioned at GenCon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Deadpool standalone game! modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
I think I'll ask them to throw us a bone and spoil one hero from the X-Men upcoming expansion.

I'm guessing it's Wolverine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
Eydrian wrote:

They've already spoiled X-Men Beast. I doubt we'll get more than that until Mark starts posting spoilers a month or two before the release or things like the box art get revealed to distributors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
DarthEd wrote:
Eydrian wrote:

They've already spoiled X-Men Beast. I doubt we'll get more than that until Mark starts posting spoilers a month or two before the release or things like the box art get revealed to distributors.

Yeah, you're probably right. Well, that saves me from asking that question. I guess I could rephrase the question to be about the Spider-Man expansion with the preamble "Besides Spider-Man...."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream I dream alone is reality.
badge
When I cease to dream, you cease to exist.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing thus far about getting an updated playmat outside of the OP kits though. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
swirlsaepi wrote:
DarthEd wrote:
Eydrian wrote:

Yeah, you're probably right. Well, that saves me from asking that question. I guess I could rephrase the question to be about the Spider-Man expansion with the preamble "Besides Spider-Man...."

Or you could say something like, "Are there any planned Heroes in this expansion with affiliations other than X-Men?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, my questions didn't get asked.... DutchYoda asked a question about an Inhumans expansion, and Brenner answered, "That would be totally rad. I would like to do that." And that was it, Legendary-wise. They only showed their non-Legendary products during the presentation. There was a good question in the chat that didn't get asked, unfortunately, about plans to celebrate the 5-year anniversary of Marvel Legendary's release, possibly with a new core set. Kind of disappointing. The Q&A was way longer, more in-depth last year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Bruns
Germany
flag msg tools
Pretty dissapointed in the Q&A. Not from the answers but it was way too short. There were indeed good questions from Darth Ed and myself, but sadly none were answered like his X-Men question or my anniversary question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.