Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » Rules

Subject: Theif first turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Hartmann
United States
New York
flag msg tools
In the rules it says to place the thief on the cave entrance with the knight before the thief's first turn. Does that mean the knight can spend her first turn killing the thief for grit? And if so why not have the thief spawn on his turn like the goblins and Dragon do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST:                The Crystal Caverns The Fearsome Foes The Mysterious Manor
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmb
The Thief gets placed on the entrance tile before his own turn, not at the very beginning of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hartmann
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Gotcha, thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Bagley
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play that way. It makes the most sense. The thief doesn't even setup before this anyway. What do the designers of the game say?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
retupmoc258 wrote:
I play that way. It makes the most sense. The thief doesn't even setup before this anyway. What do the designers of the game say?

You mean this guy?
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST:                The Crystal Caverns The Fearsome Foes The Mysterious Manor
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.