The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Reprint Identification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jendrzej Szemis
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I just noticed that The Hobbit: Over Hill and Under Hill was recently reprint. Is there a way to identify which print run a product is part of. I want to make sure I get that latest printing to catch any errattas etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Broderick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I'm aware of, although two things may help - 1) adventure packs (so not helpful for OH&UH) switched from cardboard boxes to blister packs after Dwarrowdelf and later reprintings followed this new packaging. 2) if it's in a shop (especially an online one) it's likely to be the latest printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The UPC barcode on the packaging has the date of the printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
cornishlee wrote:
Not that I'm aware of, although two things may help - 1) adventure packs (so not helpful for OH&UH) switched from cardboard boxes to blister packs after Dwarrowdelf and later reprintings followed this new packaging. 2) if it's in a shop (especially an online one) it's likely to be the latest printing.

They actually switched to it starting with the Angmar Awakened cycle (5th cycle). I have the fist 4 cycles in the original packaging.

You're right though, that's a good way to tell whether it's a reprint or not (for the first 4 cycles anyway).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.