War of the Ring (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Actual AE board dimensions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Peel
United Kingdom
Northampton
flag msg tools
Hi to anyone that has received the ae. Hopefully mine is on it's way. The website says there are two boards approx 60 x 84 which I assume means the entire board when put together is 120 x 84. Drive thru review shows the board larger than his table which I believe Joel said was 3 ft wide.

Just preparing for the games arrival but I was wondering if anyone could confirm the actual board size so I can see if I need a new table or not! It it is 84cm it will just fit my table which is great.

Thanks in advance.

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a CE and that is 128 x 88. I assumed this was the same size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My table is 90cm across, and I'd have said I had less than 6cm to spare when I played it over the weekend. It seemed like 2-3, but I could be wrong. The board is waaaaay at the bottom of the box, and I'm not in a position to unpack it at this moment, so maybe someone else will actually be helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
macccca mack
United Kingdom
Staines upon Thames
Middlesex
flag msg tools
88cm!!!!! Phew!!! 3cm's to spare!
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm Id have to find the inner dimensions of the Duchess Kickstarter table but it does fit:

(I'm pretty damn sure that the inner dimensions are 3 feet by 5 feet. And yes, I wish we used the metric system ie. roughly 91 by 152cm)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Peel
United Kingdom
Northampton
flag msg tools
kingarthur1976 wrote:
Hmmm Id have to find the inner dimensions of the Duchess Kickstarter table but it does fit:

(I'm pretty damn sure that the inner dimensions are 3 feet by 5 feet. And yes, I wish we used the metric system ie. roughly 91 by 152cm)

Do you mean your table is 91 x 152 or the board is?

Nice table by the way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnrp wrote:
kingarthur1976 wrote:

Do you mean your table is 91 x 152 or the board is?

Nice table by the way!

Thanks! And that's the measurements for the inset area of the table. I can get a measurement for the board when I get home if you guys want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.