United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

So.

I know the faded Farmer figure is present so that you can use whatever variant you want. However, in doing so, I've found that it's confusing to new players - What does this mean? Why is this there? It just looks bizarre.

I know that it probably won't happen, but in future editions or maybe in the fifth player expansion or another expansion, if they could find room to have two different Bathhouse tiles which each variant on them, that'd be freaking wonderful.

It's such a minor complaint, I know, but I just played the game for the first time in a while and the other player who got it kept on wanting to put a figure on the Bathhouse even though he knew he didn't need to!

Now... do I go and buy all the promo tiles from the BGG Store? They've been sitting in my cart for a long long time. >>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey W

Bonney Lake
Washington
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The promo tiles are good but I would recommend spending $20 on the 2nd expansion Trade and Intrigue it is fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CashLiam wrote:
The promo tiles are good but I would recommend spending $20 on the 2nd expansion Trade and Intrigue it is fantastic.

I'm torn on buying that now or waiting for the TMG version! I think I'll be able to wait a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey W

Bonney Lake
Washington
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool stuff has a release date of April 20th. http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/238793
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Treebeard
United States
Joshua
Texas
flag msg tools
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
badge
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked about this at BGG Con 2016 and the owner said the second expansion would be out in about 6 months. That if they are still on schedule that will be late spring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
treebeardtheent wrote:
I asked about this at BGG Con 2016 and the owner said the second expansion would be out in about 6 months. That if they are still on schedule that will be late spring.

6 months will be autumn...How is that late spring?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
Ireland
Kilkenny
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ayejae wrote:
treebeardtheent wrote:

6 months from BGG Con 2016! Not 6 months from now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tkpope wrote:
ayejae wrote:
treebeardtheent wrote:

6 months from BGG Con 2016! Not 6 months from now.

Oh right, durrr. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.