Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Son in law and Trump advisor cozying up to the Chinese

https://thinkprogress.org/jared-kushners-chinese-miracle-d82...

Looks like Trump's campaign promise to get tough on China is already falling by the wayside, LOL.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
Son in law and Trump advisor cozying up to the Chinese

https://thinkprogress.org/jared-kushners-chinese-miracle-d82...

Looks like Trump's campaign promise to get tough on China is already falling by the wayside, LOL.




Now hold on guys. That didn't benefit Jared Kushner, because he "sold" his interest in that company.




Toooo his brother and a trust controlled by his mom.

So yeah, no ethical problems here guys! No influence peddling!

We have drained the swamp and we are not gonna be seeing any more of these fat cat politicians getting questionable speaking fees any more!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
jonb wrote:
Son in law and Trump advisor cozying up to the Chinese

https://thinkprogress.org/jared-kushners-chinese-miracle-d82...

Looks like Trump's campaign promise to get tough on China is already falling by the wayside, LOL.




Now hold on guys. That didn't benefit Jared Kushner, because he "sold" his interest in that company.




Toooo his brother and a trust controlled by his mom.

So yeah, no ethical problems here guys! No influence peddling!

We have drained the swamp and we are not gonna be seeing any more of these fat cat politicians getting questionable speaking fees any more!


And definitely no more donations to foundations that actually do good stuff, no sirree bob.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
jonb wrote:
Son in law and Trump advisor cozying up to the Chinese

https://thinkprogress.org/jared-kushners-chinese-miracle-d82...

Looks like Trump's campaign promise to get tough on China is already falling by the wayside, LOL.




Now hold on guys. That didn't benefit Jared Kushner, because he "sold" his interest in that company.




Toooo his brother and a trust controlled by his mom.

So yeah, no ethical problems here guys! No influence peddling!

We have drained the swamp and we are not gonna be seeing any more of these fat cat politicians getting questionable speaking fees any more!


And definitely no more donations to foundations that actually do good stuff, no sirree bob.


If anything is going to take down Trump it's likely to be something like this. The Dems would be totally foolish if they aren't keeping track of all the ways in which influence peddling and conflicts of interest are occurring in the Trump administration. At some point a good team of lawyers should be able to prove quite easily that he has violated the emoluments clause of the Constitution about a half a dozen times or more. It's definitely something they should focus on, but for some reason don't seem to be pushing to the fore lately.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jbrier
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That Trump and his cronies are doing all of this is unsurprising.

That people were stupid enough to vote for him is the shocking part.

I don't want to be "toxic", but I honestly still can't get over it.

I'll leave it at that.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.