Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For continuity (and hopefully helpfulness) I am plugging a post I made on Kickstarter stretch goals for those of you currently or soon-to-be developing a crowdfunding campaign. This one was especially thorough as Stretch Goals have become a massive part of tabletop Kickstarters. Check it out. Link any especially great Stretch Goal sections of past campaigns and I can see about adding them to the article to help the community!

https://www.emergenceboardgame.com/blog/

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Mitchell
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Currently working on Wild, Wild Dice. Check out progress in the WIP forum!
badge
This reminds me whom I make an effort for.
mb
Neat that your focus is more on the visual presentation of stretch goals than the practicality of stretch goal concepts. Thanks for sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thomas
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Nice article. I'm starting the process of putting together all the details for a kickstarter this fall and I've been doing alot of thinking about this sort of thing. Presentation seems to be a pretty big factor in if a project funds, and often how well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Yah, (unfortunately) publishing is a huge part of a projects success. There are definitely great games that were poorly published while not-so-great games with stunning art, great publishing, and good marketing do better than they probably should.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Youngblood
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
This is a really nice resource, thanks for sharing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mango Dragon
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for sharing this blog, it's a wealth of information!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.