Epic Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: New Epic Strategy Blog rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Auten
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Hello all, I posted this on the Epic Card Game subreddit and figured I would post my blog on here as well.

This blog currently focuses on drafting as opposed to constructed. I have been playing Epic since late 2015, and it is by far my favorite CCG I have ever played. My friend and I have logged hundreds of hours into the game and we are super excited for the digital release!

Check the blog out Here

http://epicstrategy.blogspot.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Read all three articles liked it a lot.

I always like reading whatever people have to write about this game. Especially discussing draft and rating individual cards (not just giving them a number but thorough discussion).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Auten
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Thanks,

Yea I really like teaching through scenarios. If you just say "This card is good it counters X and Y and it is very valuable." Then you have missed an opportunity to give some very good insight into the card.

On post #3 and #1, I made sure I went as deep as to show you what each player was thinking as well to give you a sense of general battle plans in the game and how things play out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.