One Deck Dungeon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Paladin vs. Phantom rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raj B
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
The Paladin's partner can reroll 1s in Combat.

The Phantom says Immediately discard all 1s and 3s rolled.

Which happens first? I would think Phantom makes you lose 1s before you can reroll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
The 1s are lost before you can start using skills.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have added 10 new forum posts in the past week for this game. Most of the questions you asked have already been answered in the forums, or are explicitly stated in the rule book. I don't want to discourage you from asking questions, but consider doing your due diligence before doing so. Posts like this (which have already been answered previously in the forum) just bog things down and make it difficult for people to find helpful information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raj B
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
kirkowitz wrote:
You have added 10 new forum posts in the past week for this game. Most of the questions you asked have already been answered in the forums, or are explicitly stated in the rule book. I don't want to discourage you from asking questions, but consider doing your due diligence before doing so. Posts like this (which have already been answered previously in the forum) just bog things down and make it difficult for people to find helpful information.

Sorry, I've been trying to Google and search here for some but not all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.