One Deck Dungeon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Decrease Heroic by 1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raj B
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
On Floor 3 in the Hydra dungeon you reduce heroic dice by 1. What if you rolled a 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hill
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All dice have a 1 minikum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Roberts
United States
Jonesborough (will trade by mail)
TN
flag msg tools
badge
HillKing wrote:

That would be news to me, although I can't find supporting evidence in the rulebook or forums (maybe someone else can dig it up?).
I play it that ones can be reduced to zero and thus removed. Yet the high value of dice is capped (can't be more than six).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kirkroberts wrote:
HillKing wrote:

That would be news to me, although I can't find supporting evidence in the rulebook or forums (maybe someone else can dig it up?).
I play it that ones can be reduced to zero and thus removed. Yet the high value of dice is capped (can't be more than six).

You can play however you like, but Mike is correct. This was answered definitively at Poison Aura.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Roberts
United States
Jonesborough (will trade by mail)
TN
flag msg tools
badge
Frank Overwood wrote:
kirkroberts wrote:
HillKing wrote:

You can play however you like, but Mike is correct. This was answered definitively at Poison Aura.

I'm happy to be corrected (especially in this case)! Thanks for finding the source. Makes more sense that the dice values are clamped in both directions (can't go below 1 or above 6).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.